Can I track my order?
All customers receive a shipping confirmation e-mail when their order ships, which includes the DHL tracking number. To track your package, go to the DHL website with your tracking number.
When will I receive my order?
Please allow 5-7 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 7-21 business days for delivery worldwide. We do not ship out on Saturdays or Sundays. If your order has not arrived within the aforementioned guidelines, please contact us and we will do our best to track your order for you.
What shipping carrier do you use?
We ship all orders via DHL.
Can I contact you directly with any questions?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding your order. We will try our best to reply to your question(s) within 24-48 hours.
Do you accept check payments? Can I use PayPal?
We do not accept payments by check, and PayPal is not presently supported on josephmarr.com. We currently accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express payments only.
Why does my billing and shipping address have to match?
We require that your billing and shipping address match as an additional step to prevent credit card fraud.
Can I order other items that are not offered on the web store?
We are only offering a select group of items through the web shop at this time. Please add your e-mail to the mailing list to receive product release updates.
Do you sell wholesale?
We do not sell wholesale.
Why does my sculpture look slightly different to the one in the photo?
Each sculpture is an original due to the nature of sugar, it moves differently everytime its cast, so all sculptures look generally the same with slight colour differences.
I changed my mind. Can I get a refund or make an exchange for a new size/color?
We do not accept returns for refunds, credits, or exchanges. All sales are final. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed all information in your order prior to finalizing your purchase, including your billing and shipping address, e-mail and telephone number.
1. Personal information I collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of sculpture, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Data Collection,Use and Sharing
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Data Transfer Handling
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Buyers Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Joseph Marr, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com . Alternately, you may mail me at:
Joseph Marr, Karl-Marx-Str.26 , 12043 Berlin
Inkjet Print on Aluminium
“Together” @ Berghain
3D photography is a technique used to create Joseph Marr’s Sculptures. These inkjet prints on Aluminium show the beginning of Marrs process and are a good insight into the most vital part of his object making, the capturing of the pose. The “Together” @ Berghain Series are part of a nine meter sculpture about the path of sexual and loving togetherness we all go through in human relationships.
Size: 35 x 50 cm
Medium: Inkjet Print on Aluminium
Inkjet print on Aluminium
3D photography is a technique used to create Joseph Marr’s Sculptures. These inkjet prints on Aluminium show the beginning of Marrs process and are a good insight into the most vital part of his object making. The “Laura” series is about Pride and these monochrome images show a proud young women in control of her desires. Many religions use the rope as a symbol of control of desire, and here Laura holds the rope around herself exercising her own control.
Size: 35 x 50 cm
Medium: Inkjet Print on Aluminium